Welcome to Fracture Reality Ltd’s privacy notice (Company Number: 09942554) (“Fracture”).
This privacy notice provides information on how Fracture collects and processes your personal data when you visit our website, to sign up for a newsletter, purchase a product or service or download one of our software packages.
Important information and who we are
Fracture is the controller and responsible for your personal data.
We have appointed a data privacy manager. If you have any questions about this privacy notice or our data protection practices please contact the data privacy manager.
Our full details are:
- Full name of legal entity: Fracture Reality Ltd
- Name or title of data privacy manager: Rob Minson
- Email address: email@example.com
- Postal address: Platform9, Floor2, Hove Town Hall, BN3 2AF
The data we collect about you
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data.
- Contact Data.
- Financial Data.
- Transaction Data.
- Technical Data.
- Profile Data.
- Usage Data.
- Marketing and Communications Data.
We explain these categories of data here
We use different methods to collect data about you, which are explained here
How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data for the purpose for which we collected it which include the following:
- To register you as a new customer.
- To process and deliver your order.
- To manage your relationship with us.
- To improve our website, products/services, marketing or customer relationships.
- To recommend products or services which may be of interest to you.
How we share your personal data
We may share your personal data. More detail can be found here.
We may transfer, store and process your personal data outside the UK. More detail can be found here.
Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data including the right to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).
More detail can be found here.